Saturday, August 24, 2024

Favorite At-Home Media: August, 2024 Edition (Formerly Favorite TV Shows)

 Favorite At-Home Media: August 2024 Edition

(Previously: January 2011, May 2012, May 2013, May 2014, May 2015, May 2016, June 2017, June 2018, June 2019, June 2020, June 2021, June 2022, August 2023)

I've done it. I've finally taken the word "TV" out of the post title. TV shows are such a small part of my life anymore. My 17-year-old self would not recognize me.

Current TV Shows That I've Watched In The Past Year...

Claim To Fame

LEGO Masters (season 4)

Only Murders In The Building (first few episodes)

Jeopardy (but not a lot)


What this list looked like last year...

Jeopardy

Queer Eye

Claim To Fame

LEGO Masters (season 3)

Pretty Baby (the Brooke Shields documentary)

Muscles & Mayhem (the American Gladiators documentary)


Older TV Shows (Or Episodes) I've Watched In The Past Year...

The Good Place (ANOTHER series rewatch)

Rick Steves' Europe

Full House - misc. episodes

Call The Midwife - seasons 2-4

Columbo - seasons 2-5ish

The Love Boat

Little House on the Prairie

Brooklyn Nine Nine (first few episodes)

Frontier House (series rewatch)

Cadfael


Some Of My Favorite YouTube/Tiktok/Video Channels:

Smosh Pit, Special Books By Special Kids, Emma Cruises, Jeenie.Weenie, @kendahllandreth, @uyenninh, @lau_ramoso, @americanhighshorts, @c.b.3, Jaime French


Some Of My Favorite Podcasts:

Blank Check with Griffin & David, First Impressions, How Rude Tanneritos!, Manners & Madness, Cool Kids Club, Advent Calendar House, Stuck in Stoneybrook, The Battlegorilla LEGO Podcast, RomComathon, The Blume Saloon, Lois & Clark'd, The Good Place: The Podcast


Video Games I've Played:

Dr. Mario, Mario Kart 8, Harvest Moon: Story of Seasons (3DS), Mario Maker, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Mini Metro, Mini Motorways, Sims 4, Sim City 2

Things I'm Interested In Checking Out:

Derry Girls, Sanditon



No comments: