Monday, June 27, 2022

Favorite TV Shows: June, 2022 Edition

 

Favorite Shows: June, 2022 Edition

(Previously: January 2011, May 2012May 2013May 2014May 2015May 2016June 2017June 2018June 2019June 2020June 2021)

I barely watch actual TV anymore. I think the only "appointment" TV I've watched in the last year has been Jeopardy, the Call The Midwife Christmas special, LEGO Masters, and a couple of awards shows. Oh, and that one reenactment episode of The Facts Of Life. That was good.

Everything else I either watch on demand, on Youtube, or with a streaming service. I hop around to a lot of different places (and TVs) via housesitting gigs, so I'm able to watch a lot of different networks. And I rent lots of DVDs via Netflix.

So, anyway....


Current Shows That I've Watched In The Past Year...

Jeopardy

Call The Midwife Christmas Special

The Baby-Sitters Club, season 2 (Netflix)

Good Bones (HGTV)

LEGO Masters, season 2 (FOX)

Abbott Elementary (1 ep so far)

This Is Us (season 1)

Squid Game (Netflix) -- one watch was enough

Never Have I Ever (Netflix) -- I liked season 1 more than 2


What this list looked like last year...

Jeopardy (R.I.P. Alex)

Call The Midwife (PBS)

The Good Place (via Netflix)

The Queen's Gambit (Netflix)

The Baby-Sitters Club (Netflix)

Wandavision (Disney+)

Good Bones (HGTV)

Cruel Summer (Freeform/Hulu)

Superman & Lois (CW)

LEGO Masters (FOX)


Shows I've Recently Enjoyed That Are A Bit Older...

The Pretender (Rewatch of seasons 1-4; I still need to rewatch the movies)

The Love Boat

The Partridge Family

M*A*S*H

Lois & Clark (rewatch)

Road To Avonlea (eventual series rewatch)

Parks & Rec (misc. episodes rewatch)

Community (misc. episodes rewatch)

Merlin (full series rewatch)

Rick Steves Europe

Superstore 

Grimm (misc. episode rewatch)

The Queen's Gambit (rewatch)

Family Ties (season 2, mostly)


Some Of My Favorite YouTube/Tiktok Channels:

Call Me Kris, Emma Cruises, Kelsey Impicciche, Be Kind Rewind, Say Goodnight Kevin, Simply Nailogical, Jessica Kobeissi, Special Books By Special Kids, Beauty Inside A Box


Favorite Podcasts

The Blume Saloon, Stuck in Stoneybrook, First Impressions, Manners & Madness, Advent Calendar House, Lois & Clark'd: The New Podcasts of Superman, Blank Check (JUST started this one)


On My To-Watch List:

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Loki

The Good Place (time for another rewatch)


No comments: