Sunday, June 20, 2021

Favorite Shows: June, 2021 Edition

Favorite Shows: June, 2021 Edition

I watched a lot of shows this year. I may have broken a record, not to mention my brain. I'm probably forgetting a few of them, but here's my annual list, per tradition. Enjoy... or don't!

(Previously: January 2011, May 2012May 2013May 2014May 2015May 2016June 2017June 2018June 2019June 2020)


Shows I've Recently Enjoyed That Have Released New Episodes In The Past Year:

Jeopardy (R.I.P. Alex)

Call The Midwife (PBS)

The Good Place (via Netflix)

The Queen's Gambit (Netflix)

The Baby-Sitters Club (Netflix)

Wandavision (Disney+)

Good Bones (HGTV)

Cruel Summer (Freeform/Hulu)

Superman & Lois (CW)

LEGO Masters (FOX)



What This List Looked Like Last Year...

 Jeopardy (Syndicated)

We Bare Bears (Cartoon Network)

Call The Midwife (PBS)

LEGO Masters (Fox)

I Am Not Okay With This (Netflix)

Money For Nothing (British show, via Netflix)




Shows I've Recently Enjoyed That Are A Bit Older...

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Murphy Brown

Road To Avonlea (I'm finally doing a re-watch! The last time I watched the early episodes was in 2006 or 2007.)

Back In Time - The High Street



Some Of My Favorite YouTube Channels:

I still subscribe to all these, though I tend to have more random watching patterns on Youtube nowadays.

Gray Still Plays
Simply Nailogical
Be Kind Rewind
Say Goodnight Kevin
Boone Builds


Favorite Podcasts (They're kind of like shows!)

The Blume Saloon

First Impressions

Klickitcast

Advent Calendar House

Lois & Clark'd: The New Podcasts of Superman

Stuck in Stoneybrook



On My To-Watch List:

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Loki

Last year, I vowed to continue with Anne With An E. I made good on that, but ultimately realized I didn't really care for the vibe of the show, and gave it up. 




No comments: