Monday, October 26, 2020

The Corona Chronicles: Chapter 13



Previously...
9/18/20: 198,000
9/7/20: 185,000
7/26/20: 143,000
6/19/20: 117,000
5/25/20: 97,000
5/13/20: 82,556

* * *


Assuming I survive the pandemic, I've made a list of things I want to do when things return to some semblance of "normal." (Optimistically breezing past the question, will they ever?)

Things I Want To Do When
Things Go Back To Normal

I want to hug and kiss my nieces.

I want to visit Rome.

I want to go on another cruise. Because of course I do.

I want to forget the way my glasses fogged up when I wore a mask.

I want to throw a party. It likely won't be a big party. But there will be cake.

I want to go out to eat at a restaurant and take my time. I want to order dessert without second-guessing myself. I want to order that drink with the little umbrella in it.

I want to go to Disneyland at least every three years. Unless I find something even more fun to do.

I want to go to LEGO conventions I've never been to before. 

I want to take another train trip. Probably not a long one. Maybe just an overnight. I will get that sleeper car.

I want to spend hours at the library. Or a bookstore. Or really anywhere.


No comments: