Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Now I've Seen Everything

October 6th was my last of 5 full days in Washington D.C. On each of the days prior, I HAD done SOMETHING...

Day 1: Saw the White House and went to the Smithsonian Museum Of Natural History.

Day 2: Went to the Museum Of American History.

Day 3: Went to a Renaissance festival in Maryland (!)

Day 4: Went to the National Zoo and saw many things, but most notably A PANDA! (I'll try to do an entry about that later on.)

Day 5: Everything???? What a day! Here are some of the things I saw:

*The Washington Monument
*The Jefferson Memorial
*The Lincoln Memorial
*The Potomac
*D.C.'s WWII Memorial
*The Smithsonian Sculpture Garden
*The National Arboretum
*The President Of Germany

Yes, the President of Germany was visiting D.C., and my friend Wes and I happened to be at the Lincoln Memorial while he and his posse were there also. Since Germany was my first stop on this whole crazy trip, that was especially cool.

Here are a few photos from Day 5 in D.C. Now I am off to catch a train to Boston for a quick stopover. Thursday, I fly home.

Mixed emotions.

















No comments: