Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Random Things From My Childhood Part 1

1. Robert The Rose Horse
His eyes began to itch. His nose began to itch. AND THEN...


2. Clowns 

The digital crack of its day.



3. Snoopy Brusha Brusha Toothbrush


They say you shouldn't buy your kids everything they want or ask for. Maybe so. But if I'd gotten the Snoopy Brusha Brusha Toothbrush for Christmas, 1983, like I wanted, well...I would probably be blogging with slightly less resentment, now.


4. Dream Glow Barbie


"We girls can do anything... right, Barbie?" 


Right. Even glow.


5. My Buddy

A friend for those without.



6. Skip It


Looks like exercise. I think I will skip it. Hardyharhar.


7. Lite-Brite


Or, what we did before computers.


8. Fisher-Price Movie Viewer


...and before we had VCRS...


9. Fisher Price Music Box TV

Oh, and when Mom and Dad were hogging the big TV, we had our secret weapon, oh yes...


10. The Little Red Caboose


The little red caboose always came last.

Even now.

Good night.


No comments: