Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fabulous He

I have an addendum to make to my movie character crushes list.

I present: Prince Albert from The Young Victoria...














Or, as I have affectionately dubbed him, Hottie McHotalot.

At first I wasn't sure if I should include him, since Albert was a real person, not simply a movie character.  But then I remembered that it's my list and I get to make the rules. Prince Albert makes the list because he is kind and helpful and head-over-heels in love with Victoria. Like, at first his relatives/advisors try to set up the marriage for strategic reasons. But when Albert falls in love with Victoria, he turns his back on all the scheming. His heart is pure. I love it when hearts are that.  It just makes me all googly inside.

So welcome to the list, Al!

No comments: