Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh, just people wearing wizard hats, move along, nothing to see here: Harry Potter Con, Day 1

Day 1 Of The Harry Potter convention (Leakycon 2013)...


At the Convention Center, appropriately

I pick up my name badge and swag bag


It contains stuff


This place is pretty crowded.


Some of these people are buying Butterbeer.

I do not buy Butterbeer. I buy pins!


Snape is here.


 And here...


Time for a Wizard show!


 Yay I can almost see the stage!


 A musical has broken out. It includes Frodo, Samwise, Belle, Dr. Who, and oh my god it's Loki. My night is ruined.

Back at the vendor hall...




Wands!


Is it weird that I don't want a wand unless it can actually do stuff? Like accio people for me?

Well, pretty tired now. More con tomorrow....

No comments: