Friday, June 19, 2020

Favorite TV Shows: June, 2020 Edition

 Favorite Shows: June, 2020 Edition 


Here I am in Year 10 of doing this little survey, and for the second year in a row, most of my visual entertainment has been courtesy of Youtube, Netflix, etc., rather than traditional TV.


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *


Shows I've Recently Enjoyed That Have Produced New Episodes In The Past Year:

 Jeopardy (Syndicated)

We Bare Bears (Cartoon Network)

Call The Midwife (PBS) (I actually went back and watched the entire series this past year!)

LEGO Masters (Fox)

I Am Not Okay With This (Netflix)

Money For Nothing (British show, via Netflix)



What This List Looked Like Last Year:

 Jeopardy (Syndicated)

We Bare Bears (Cartoon Network)

Call The Midwife (PBS)

The 100 Baby Sims Challenge (Youtube/Buzzfeed)

Be Kind Rewind (Youtube)

Rick Steves' Europe (PBS)




Shows I've Recently Enjoyed That Have NOT Produced New Episodes In The Past Year:


The Office (Revisited seasons 3-7)

Friends (seasons 1-5)

America's Next Top Model (Cycles 4, 5, 11, 13, 19-22)

A few episodes each of Full House, The Golden Girls, Merlin, Raising Hope, Lois & Clark, and others I may be forgetting

Churchill's Secret Agents: The New Recruits (Netflix)




On My "To-Watch" List:

Continue watching the most recent season of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Anne With An E, series 2


The Pretender (Series revisit)


Road To Avonlea (Series revisit)

Ru Paul's Drag Show


Same as last year. I am really hopeless.

No comments: